The current special situation is very important and delicate for all of us
and therefore we want to guarantee our Guests a carefree holiday in the Romantik Hotel Cappella.
We would like to inform you of our guidelines and safety measures.
These must also be respected by all our Guests.
CANCELLATIONS IN CORONA TIMES: CLICK HERE
Hygiene and safety measures
We request that all our Guests have a green pass for their holiday so that they can arrive without worries.
Of course, cleaning and daily hygiene have always been our strong points! The importance we give to this sector is considerable and even in this period we will be scrupulous and will comply with all regulations.
The following measures apply:
- common and access areas organized so as to ensure spacing,
- distance between seats in the restaurant and bar,
- hand disinfection systems in different points of the structure,
- regular and daily sanitation of the premises with suitable products.
The entire Alta Badia area is preparing at its best to guarantee a summer holiday full of safety.
To find out all the measures taken by the various sectors you can visit the official Alta Badia website.
Specific Covid-19 prevention measures
at the Hotel Cappella
Dining room and interpersonal distances
- there cannot be more Guests in the restaurant than there are seats, 1 meter away from each other,
- standing places at the bar counter, 1 meter away from each other, are also added in the bar,
- the tables must be arranged in such a way that there is a distance of 1 meter between people, except between members of the same cohabiting household, even between people staying in the same room,
- access to the buffet is only granted with the use of the oronasal protection. While it is not necessary to use disposable gloves, it is mandatory to sanitize your hands before serving,
- the breakfast buffet is served by our staff.
Interpersonal distance in the Hotel
- at the entrance and exit of the Hotel, as well as with any movement in a closed place, for example towards the bathroom, Guests are obliged to wear respiratory protection if it is not possible to keep the interpersonal distance of 1 meter stable,
- crowding limit: in all common areas (lobby, bar, playing room, ski room) the limit of 1 person (or 1 household) is valid for every 5 square meters. If the common area is less than 50 square meters, the rule is not applied, however it is necessary to take into account the general measures of social distancing.
- in outdoor common areas for Guests there is an obligation to wear respiratory protection only when the safe distance cannot be constantly maintained,
- at the Hotel bar counter the oronasal protection can only be removed for the time of consumption of the drink,
- hand disinfection before and after the use of playing cards or reading newspapers and magazines is mandatory.
Wellness-farm and treatments
- in the cabins used for beauty treatments and massages, the rule of interpersonal distancing of 1 meter applies,
- all beauty department staff must wear a surgical mask in closed spaces, in the presence of other people regardless of interpersonal distance,
- the use of other protective equipment, such as visor, safety goggles and disposable gown, may be necessary for safety reasons at work during certain treatments, for example those in which the Guest does not wear respiratoryprotection,
- body temperature control is required before each treatment for the Guest.
Outdoor and indoor pool
- in the pool it supplies the rule of 1 person per 10 square meters,
- during peak hours our beauty department staff will check the crowding and transit of our Guests in the swimming pool area to avoid gatherings,
- our control collaborators in the swimming pool area are obliged to register all Guests who use the pool in a special list that will be kept by the management for 30 days,
- when the interpersonal distance is less than one meter, it is mandatory to use respiratory protection, except among members of the same cohabiting household or between persons staying in the same room,
- there is no need to use respiratory protection in water, but the minimum distance of 1 metre must be respected.
- you can take advantage of all the saunas and steam baths,
- the whole wellness area, including the relaxation rooms and integrated outdoor areas, applies the rule of 1 person per 10 square meters. The rule does not apply in individual saunas,
- with the exception of persons from the same cohabiting household and persons staying in the same room, a minimum distance of 2 metres shall be maintained in all saunas,
- during peak hours our beauty department staff will check the crowding and transit of our Guests in the sauna area to avoid gatherings,
- our control collaborators in the sauna area are obliged to register all Guests who use the sauna in a special list that will be kept by the management for 30 days.
- it is necessary to check the temperature of the Guests before the start of any activity. In case of absence of personnel, self-control of the temperature with is allowed,
- the maximum number of people present at the same time is determined by the rule of 1 person every 5 square meters,
- a safety interpersonal distance of 1 metre shall be maintained between persons, including those at the equipment, except among members of the same cohabiting household,
- all users of the fitness room must disinfect their hands before and after each use of the tools,
- after each use users are obliged to disinfect the equipment used,
- adequate natural ventilation will be guaranteed,
- access to the fitness room will be registered in a special table that will be kept by the management for 30 days.
- children under the age of 6 are exempted from the obligation to wear respiratory protection,
- the playing room is cleaned and disinfected regularly.
Ski-shuttle in winter (if snow conditions do not allow direct access to the slope)
- for transportation by the shuttle used to reach the nearest skilift, there is a rule that all people present must have an oronasal protection, so all seats can be occupied.
Protective measures for our employees
- all employees must wear a surgical mask in closed places, in the presence of other persons, regardless of interpersonal distance and whether they are Guests or other employees,
- only when employees are alone in a room, they do not have to wear a surgical mask,
- employees working outdoor must wear a surgical mask if the safety distance of 1 meter cannot be maintained,
- the service staff must always wear a surgical mask, even outdoor,
- the cleaning staff must wear a surgical mask in closed spaces, only in the presence of other persons, regardless of interpersonal distance.
All rooms are sanitized with sanitizing products and with professional disinfectant machine at every change of Guest.
All common areas are subjected to additional daily sanitization with a special professional disinfectant machine.
Correct behavior if symptoms occur during the stay
In the event that you develop symptoms of Covid-19, we request you to go immediately to your room and to inform our reception. We will then contact the health authority, which will provide us with further instructions. Do not attempt to see a doctor in South Tyrol on your own account.
The COVID-19 symptoms can be following:
- increased body temperature,
- sore throat,
- breathing difficulties,
- bodily aches,
- changes in sense of smell or taste
If the health authority orders that you take a test, this will be free of charge.
The health authority will decide on further tests for people who have been in contact with you (fellow travellers, co-workers, etc.). In order to enable the authority to quickly follow up these contacts, please consider in advance with whom you have had contact in the last 48 hours.
We would also ask you to provide your mobile phone number so that you can be contacted quickly and easily even after your departure.
In addition, you can read the protocol for the procedure in the event of a suspected Covid-19 case with symptoms here. This is the procedure that we as a Hotel will carry out should it be necessary.
Where is it possible to carry out rapid serological tests and rapid antigen tests in South Tyrol?
Here you will find (in German):
the list of doctors who will carry out the antigen test,
the list of pharmacies that offer rapid serological tests for self-monitoring as well as rapid antigen tests.
To check availability throughout the provincial territory and book a quick test, you can access the following page:
SaniBook (in German)
Rules of conduct
To ensure that you can feel completely at carefree even at the time of Covid-19, we are preparing our House to the best and we are taking all the necessary precautions. These measures, combined with the responsible behavior of our Guests and staff, will help to make your holiday safe and carefree.
You will find listed the fundamental behaviors to respect, such as
- always maintain an interpersonal distance of 1 meter if not equipped with surgical mask,
- wash your hands often with soap and water and disinfect them,
- do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth with your hands,
- use the elbow fold when sneezing or coughing,
- avoid close contact/handshakes/hugs with other people.
At the following link (unfortunately at the moment this content is just available in Italian and German) you can also find the rules currently in force for interpersonal relationships.
So far as
- you should feel bad before your arrival,
- there was a suspicious case or
- you were a close contact of an established case
we kindly ask you not to undertake the journey to protect your and our health. We would be happy to welcome you to our House in a more peaceful period.
In case of symptoms during your stay in our House
Please stay in your room and contact our reception. We will then immediately contact the health department for further instructions which must then be followed. You absolutely do not have to go to a doctor in South Tyrol on your own.
The European Commission website provides a good overview of the regulations in force. We invite our Guests to visit the European Union website directly, which is extremely useful and informative.
The site is available in 23 languages.